Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Had the opportunity to design and install this "Be Strong" expression today at a customer's mom's memory care room.  We coordinated it with her drapes in Varsity Blue and Berry Red.  I love that I can use a pre-designed expression and combine it with a custom expression from My Design.  Do you have that special expression?  Then try using our My Design tool and see what you can come up with.  Having trouble designing?  Contact me and I'd be more than happy to design it for you

To start designing today click here and select "customize".  To view my catalog simply click here and select "shop".  Here's how it all started!
You might be wondering about the size?  This pre-designed expression is available in 3 sizes: 18"x8 #18126 for $29.95; 24"x10.75" #18127 and 36"x16.25 #18128 for $54.95.  This is an example of our 2 part expression and is available in 2 vinyl colors as indicated by the gray and black writing.  We even offer videos to help with installing.  Click here and see just how easy installing your expression can be!

No comments: