Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fresh Ideas for Hostess and Customer Monthly Incentives—July

The new Idea Catalog is almost here and we can’t wait for you to discover its many new expressions, colors, and accessories! Mark the date....July 20 at NOON: New Catalog GOES LIVE! The following projects are FREE in July for Hostesses and Customers. Contact me for complete details on any of the following projects.

With flowers and birds, this welcome sign illustrates exactly what I meant by using elements from nature as an inspiration. With the right summer color combo, it’s a great project to welcome anyone home this season.

Fall may seem far off with summer just starting, but it’s always good to get a jump start.

Family is everything and my family is definitely the foundation in my life. To create a display that perfectly fit my feelings, I used UL’s white frame and some spray paint that I found at your local hardware store.

Serve up some fun with this charming tray. Adorned with mini blooms, it’s great for handing out ice-cold lemonades during the hot summer days ahead.

No comments: